Friday, February 12, 2010

SuperBowl!

Mom and Dad came up last Sunday for Superbowl. (As usual, I am a little late with photos.)
We had a great time. 




First step, buy decorations.  Second, decorate.  Third, plan and buy and make food.  Four:  Eat, eat, and eat!

Our lovely table.

I contributed the football looking cream cheese ball.  Are you amazed? I know I was.  I didn't even ruin it or drop it or anything.

My marvy husband helped decorate, clean house, and prep for the party.  Mom and Dad provided a ton of food....pizza, wings (wangs, in the south), a huge bag of candy, and a football cake.



A very cute, very knowledgeable, and very invested football fan.  (And possible future wide receiver or safety, if Mom lets him play football this summer, which he is desperate to do.)

Benny and Mom were rooting heavily for Peyton.

However, the game began to pale in comparison to the thrill of slapping baloons all over the living room, particularly in front of the TV.

We did our own little version of a gambling pool, and Marty won the first half prize of ten bucks.  Mom took home second prize.  Thank you to Grandad for providing the jackpot!!

Better luck next year, Colts fans!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Love that you guys did it up for the SB! Your cheeseball looked fantastic.

I'm glad you mentioned betting and winnings...I owe your Dad $10! Completely forgot about it.