Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Snow Day


The day started off with a visit from some hungry deer.  Including this big guy, who shows up once in a great while.  I was thrilled to get a picture!



I scurried out with three scoops of corn because there were eleven deer all bunched up and looking very hungry.  They hung around most of the morning, eating every grain and waiting for more.


I like the way she is sticking her tongue out!

It was also our second day off of school due to ice.  And as predicted a week ago, there is also NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.  To top it off, more snow is on the way tomorrow night. So I'm thinking we might as well just say that Christmas Break has begun, a week early.

We managed to get to town today for some much needed distraction and air.  What are we going to do for the next four weeks while everyone is out?  I have no idea.  Climb the walls, maybe.  But soon we'll have new Christmas presents to play with--that will be fun!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

How many blog entries this winter do you think you'll be able to title "another snow day". Just a few too many is my guess.