Monday, May 16, 2011

Snow Cones


While shopping at Walmart the other day, I came across bottles of snow cone syrup.  I thought--what a great idea!  Our blender has a "shaved ice" button I've never used.  So I chose three of the four flavors available (leaving out Pina Colada) and brought them home.

Today when the boys came home from school, we made snow cones.



As I figured, both were magnetically drawn to the blue flavor.  I don't know what it is about blue, but if it's blue ice cream, slushies, or snow cones, the kids want it!


They both gave the snow cones two thumbs up!


And Benny and I got a little creative and mixed a little pink (cotton candy) into the blue.


Just in time for summer!

3 comments:

Bigfoot said...

I want a blue snow cone! Do you deliver?

Kelly Bingham said...

Yes we do! Or you could come join us!

Tracy said...

Blue is the universal color for "fun"! I honestly think if I could turn broccoli neon blue, the girls might actually try it. :)

I bought a little snow cone ice shaver on clearance after last summer. Can't wait to bust it out!