Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SG Part Two


I was able to upload my photos to finish off this post.  We have been busy! Two days into the 'scrappin' retreat' and we have albums, cards, tags, you name it.


We spend a  lot of time at our little table.


Mom donated mountains of cards, Christmas embellishments, stickers and ribbon, and we all made Christmas cards.


Here are some of Mom's cards.  Aren't they nice?  Everyone is so creative and talented.


Mom and Martha, finishing the project I brought along.


We've had a great time, and I'm headed back tomorrow.  I am already looking forward to next year's gathering!

1 comment:

Lou Hamilton said...

I'm home now too and already missing scrapping! It was a great week and so fun to see you and Karen and sisters. Sorry you missed seeing Tommy.

Love your pics and hope you'll upload them to Costco or Snapfish.