Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday!

Yesterday we had a birthday party for....well, ME.  The boys had been looking forward to it very much, and they were not disappointed.  (And of course, the same goes for me!)  We started off the evening by making these fun balloons.......


Benny made them and I helped a little.  (Sam was at soccer practice.)  Benny said, "we can use these as a centerpiece for the table because see the directions?  It says right here, "I make a great centerpiece!""  And it did. So there you have it!


Benny also took charge of decorating.  He did a fantastic job!


Like all great parties, there were good looking guys......


pizza.......

and CAKE!


And presents! Wonderful presents!


There were games, sticky plastic men we got to throw at the wall, pin the tail on the donkey, and time to relax and enjoy each other.


I felt very loved and very special.  Everyone was so thoughtful in so many ways, and made my bday a special event.

I have a great family and I'm very lucky!






Here's to another year!

No comments: